(this is a feature I hope to include from time to time - news about running, stories of interest, etc.)
- Congratulations to Darlington School's varsity girls XC on winning the state championship last weekend! Congrats also to their coach, Alan Parish. Story from Rome News-Tribune; Photos by Coach Parish
- Sir Alex frustrated that the Red Devils (less Wayne Rooney) could do no better than a scoreless draw against City in the Derby (pronounced "darby"). If you knew what I meant by that last sentence before clicking on the link, you are a true fan.
- I understand that the Georgia Bulldog football team took a vote after practice yesterday, and yes, they will in fact make the trip to the Plains this weekend to face Scam Newton and the Tigers. Game preview from Viewfrom336.com
- Tim Tebow named in a restraining order, along with...you'll never guess. Florida Sun-Sentinel
- Video of the Day: Lance Armstrong saddles up with Jon Stewart.
No comments:
Post a Comment